Getting to the Tobata Campus, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- By JR and on foot:
Get off a 'local' train at "Kyushu Kodai Mae Station" on JR
From the only exit facing the south, it will be 10 or 15
minutes walk bounding for the south through "Kyushu Kodai Mae Dori"
street to the main gate (see Fig.1 below), and another two
minutes walk to the main entrance of the building of
Department of Control Engineering (see Fig.2,3 and 4).
- By JR and taxi:
Get off a train at "Tobata Station", and take a taxi to the east
gate. It will take 5 to 10 minutes.
- By car: There are four gates (see Fig.2) where persons can go
through every time, but cars are not always allowed:
- Main (north) gate with a guard; the entrance for cars is closed
at nights and on Sundays and holidays,
- West gate with several guards; the entrance for cars is open
- South west gate; the entrance for cars is closed on
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays and a pole blocks cars without
- South east gate; a pole blocks the cars without pass cards.
- Figure 1: Tobata campus and the nearmost JR stations
- Figure 2: Tobata campus. Department of Control Engineering is
located at the building 16.
- Figure 3: First floor, Dept. of Control Eng.
- Figure 4: Second floor,Dept. of Control Eng.;
204: Kurogi's room. (See 'google mymap')
Last modified: Tue May 11 17:21:51 JST 2010